Global Car Rental Market 2015 Industry Analysis, Trends, Segment & Forecast up to 2020
Global car rental market was valued at approximately USD 41.50 billion in 2014 and is expected to reach around USD 90.0 billion in 2020, growing at a CAGR of around 13.5% between 2015 and 2020.
The report covers forecast and analysis for the car rental market on a global and regional level. The study provides historic data of 2014 along with a forecast from 2015 to 2020 based on revenue (USD billion). The study includes drivers and restraints for the car rental market along with the impact they have on the demand over the forecast period. Additionally, the report includes the study of opportunities available in the car rental market on a global level.
In order to give the users of this report a comprehensive view on the car rental, we have included a detailed competitive scenario and product portfolio of key vendors. To understand the competitive landscape in the market, an analysis of Porter’s Five Forces model for the car rental market has also been included. The study encompasses a market attractiveness analysis, wherein car type segments and end-user segments are benchmarked based on their market size, growth rate and general attractiveness.
The study provides a decisive view on the car rental market by segmenting the market based on applications. All the application segments have been analyzed based on present and future trends and the market is estimated from 2014 to 2020. Key car type segmented market covered under this study includes luxury cars, executive cars, economy cars, SUV cars, and MUV cars. Key end-user segments covered under this study include local usage, airport transport, outstation, and others (Including self drive, event transportation, and employee transportation solutions). The regional segmentation includes the current and forecast demand for North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East and Africa with its further bifurcation into major countries including U.S. Germany, France, UK, China, Japan, India and Brazil. This segmentation includes demand for rental cars based on individual car types and end-users in all the regions and countries.
Get Request Sample http://goo.gl/CrpfOa
Table of content
- Chapter 1. Preface
- 1.1. Report description and scope
- 1.2. Research scope
- 1.3. Research methodology
- 1.3.1. Market research process
- 1.3.2. Market research methodology
- Chapter 2. Executive Summary
- 2.1. Global car rental market, 2014 - 2020, (USD Billion)
- 2.2. Car rental: Market snapshot
- Chapter 3. Car Rental Market: Industry Analysis
- 3.1. Car rental: Market dynamics
- 3.2. Market Drivers
- 3.2.1. Increasing global tourism industry
- 3.2.2. Global growth in business trips and leisure trips
- 3.2.3. Large use of internet and SmartPhone technology
- 3.3. Restraints
- 3.3.1. Stringent emission standard and volatility in crude oil prices
- 3.4. Opportunity
- 3.4.1. Emerging market
- 3.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- 3.6. Market Attractiveness Analysis
- 3.6.1. Market attractiveness analysis by car type segment
- 3.6.2. Market attractiveness analysis by end-users segment
- 3.6.3. Market attractiveness analysis by regional segment Read More….