Personal Care Packaging Market for Skin Care, Hair Care, Bath & Shower, Cosmetics and Other Applications: Global Industry Perspective, Comprehensive Analysis, and Forecast, 2014 - 2020
Global personal care packaging market was valued at approximately USD 20.5 billion in 2014 and is expected to reach around USD 27.0 billion by 2020, growing at a CAGR of slightly over 4% between 2015 and 2020.
The report covers forecast and analysis for the Personal Care Packaging Market on a global and regional level. The study provides historic data of 2014 along with a forecast from 2015 to 2020 based on both volume (Million Units) and revenue (USD Million). The study includes drivers and restraints of the personal care packaging market along with the impact they have on the demand over the forecast period. Additionally, the report includes the study of opportunities available in the personal care packaging market on a global level.
In order to give the users of this report a comprehensive view on the personal care packaging, company have included a detailed competitive scenario and product portfolio of key vendors. To understand the competitive landscape in the market, an analysis of Porter’s five forces model for the personal care packaging market has also been included. The study encompasses a market attractiveness analysis, wherein product segments are benchmarked based on their market size, growth rate and general attractiveness.
The study provides a decisive view on the personal care packaging market by segmenting the market based on products, applications and regions. All the segments have been analyzed based on present and future trends and the market is estimated from 2014 to 2020. Based on products, personal care packaging market can segmented into flexible packaging, rigid plastics, paper, glass, metal and others. Key application markets covered under this study includes skin care, hair care, bath & shower, cosmetics and others. The regional segmentation includes the current and forecast demand for North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa with its further, bifurcation into major countries including U.S., Germany, France, UK, China, Japan, India and Brazil. This segmentation includes demand for personal care packaging based on individual products and applications in all the regions and countries.
Get Request Sample http://goo.gl/jFK2qB
Table of Content
- Chapter 1. Introduction
- 1.1. Report description and scope
- 1.2. Research scope
- 1.3. Research methodology
- 1.3.1. Market research process
- 1.3.2. Market research methodology
- Chapter 2. Executive Summary
- 2.1. Global personal care packaging market volume and revenue, 2014 - 2020 (Million Units) (USD Million)
- 2.2. Global personal care packaging market: Snapshot
- Chapter 3. Personal Care Packaging Market –Industry Analysis
- 3.1. Personal care packaging: Market dynamics
- 3.2. Value chain analysis
- 3.3. Market drivers
- 3.3.1. Global personal care packaging market drivers: Impact analysis
- 3.3.2. Strong demand for personal care products
- 3.3.3. Innovative designs of packaging
- 3.4. Market restraints
- 3.4.1. Global personal care packaging market restraints: Impact analysis
- 3.4.2. Stringent environmental regulations
- 3.5. Opportunities
- 3.5.1. Strong growth of personal care products industry in emerging economies
- 3.6. Porter’s five forces analysis
- 3.6.1. Bargaining power of suppliers
- 3.6.2. Bargaining power of buyers
- 3.6.3. Threat from new entrants